- Kelley Aquaglide Airport Classic Raft and Lounge Quaglide We loved this raft but I wish I had lasted more than a year. The canvas split on the second summer. We live in the north and it is a freshwater lake. The raft was only used from June to August so we r
- Mary Aquaglide Rebound 16 Foot Water Bouncer Water bouncer Very dissapointed. No bounce. Grandkids weigh 110 pounds or less and the surface doesn't support them. They sink in the surface. Added more air. Don't know how much air is too much.
- Michael Aquaglide Cascade Inflatable SUP Package Great for Travel! I live in Arizona and there isn't a lake or much water nearby, so I was hesitant to buy a $900 board. Im so happy with how easy it is to travel with this thing. I haven't brought it on a plane yet, so
- Chris Aquaglide Airport Classic Raft and Lounge Great Raft! I bought the classic originally to be a dock in our lake for my kids. After they found out it could be towed, this thing has gotten so much use.
- George Aquaglide 110 Volt TURBO Air Pump SOLID!!! By far the best 110 volt pump on the market, hands-down no question about it. Huge inflation hose which is reinforced with metal wiring. Nothing compares to this thing.
- Gerry Aquaglide Lanai Hexagon Lounge Very Practical! Bought 4 of these and connected them together to make a large floating "hang-out" station. Very practical and the kids spent half the summer out there.
Quaglide We loved this raft but I wish I had lasted more than a year. The canvas split on the second summer. We live in the north and it is a freshwater lake. The raft was only used from June to August so we really only got to use it for 4 months in the year before the canvas ripped. We stored it dried and in the house so not sure as to why it would rot that quickly.
Great for Travel! I live in Arizona and there isn't a lake or much water nearby, so I was hesitant to buy a $900 board. Im so happy with how easy it is to travel with this thing. I haven't brought it on a plane yet, so I hope that goes well also.
Aquaglide Water Park XL We bought this water trampoline for our lake this summer and got so much use out of it. Kids young and old bounced or tanned on it daily. The slide is nice but wish it was a little taller. The Blast Bag is everyone's favorite. Kids loved being launched into the air by their Uncle. I would recommend this to anyone interested in adding a water toy to their waterfront.
Monster Water Park This year we added the Summit Express to our Summer Camp. I wanted to wait until the end of the season to write a review so I could see how it stands up to 3 months of constant use. It took some time to get it anchored in the right spot but once it was secure we did not have to touch it all summer. The boarding platform took a beating but after a phone call we had a new commercial grade platform arrive in 4 days. I guess they redesigned the platform so make sure you get the commercial version. The part I like the most is that all of the Aquaglide components are modular and can be connected allowing you to make a custom water park. We are not a big camp so the budget does not allow us to go crazy on new items. We plan on adding to the park each year. This year we are going to add the a Super Trampoline. Overall the Kids and the staff all loved it and we look forward to adding and marketing it to parents for years to come.