If you've recently purchased an Aquaglide product, thanks! Please take a few moments to fill out your Product Registration Form. Aquaglide will use this information only to help expedite warranty claims, should they arise.
Aquaglide, Inc. warrants Aquaglide products to be free of defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for the period specified on each individual product, ranging from 90 days to 5 years as outlined above. This warranty period originates at date of purchase is subject to the following limitations:
1. Warranty is valid only with dated proof of purchase.
2. Warranty is valid only when the product is used for normal recreational activities, and does not cover use in schools or rental operations, except where specifically noted.
3. North Sports / Aquaglide will make the final warranty determination which may require inspection and/or photos of the product which clearly show defect(s). We require the above be sent to another location of our choice, postage prepaid, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number (RA) is given by North Sports / Aquaglide in advance. The RA number must be on the outside of the package or it will not be accepted at our ware house. Upon receipt, North Sports / Aquaglide will perform its responsibilities within (30) days.
4. If a product is deemed to be defective by North Sports / Aquaglide, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. North Sports / Aquaglide will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product.
5. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, or normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, punctures, dragging the product over the ground, damage due to excessive sun exposure or seam failure due to overinflation in the sun, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, and damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship.
6. This warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change, or modification has been made to any part of the equipment. Authorization for such must come in writing from North Sports / Aquaglide.
7. The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
8. Any warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
9. There are no warranties which extend beyond the warranty specified here.
Returns and Service Policy
Product can be returned only if a return authorization number (RA) is given by Aquaglide in advance. The RA number must be on the outside of the package or it will not be accepted at our warehouse.
Freight on the returned product must be prepaid or it will not be accepted. Upon receipt, Aquaglide will make a determination within (30) days. If the product is covered under warranty it will be returned to the customer at the expense of Aquaglide, Inc. after repairs can be made. If not, the customer will receive a quote for repair and/ or replacement as well as any necessary cleaning and shipping charges.
The customer will have 30 days to accept the quotation. At the end of 30 days, or upon refusal of the quote, Aquaglide will return the product in the condition in which it was received at the customer’s expense.
The customer agrees to authorize Aquaglide, Inc. to charge the customer’s credit card for any costs not covered under the terms and conditions of the Aquaglide Warranty.
Warranty Submission Form
If you have any issues with your Aquaglide product, please submit a warranty claim request.