Designed for recreational touring and all-around use, the Columbia One offers a long waterline and fine, piercing bow for superior tracking ability and great glide. Built using high-quality materials such as 600D polyester and Duratex wrapped around a supremely rigid, HardBottom (HB) design, Columbia One provides exceptional stiffness, stability and paddling performance.
Columbia One includes our supremely comfortable, PRO-formance seat with ergonomically shaped high-backrest, adjustable air cushion and plentiful mesh storage pockets. The seat offers integrated fishing-rod holders as well as fore and aft seat straps and an infinite adjustment system allowing for precise tuning of the cockpit. Loaded with other thoughtful features like integrated Splash-Guards, neoprene rail pads, sturdy molded transport handles and accessory straps, Columbia™ One is ready for your next adventure.
Columbia One stores easily in a generously tailored bag that will fit in most closets. Integrated handles and padded backpack straps make this boat ideally suited for exploration and adventure travel.
Product Specifications Dimensions
- Inflated Dimensions - 10' 6" L x 36" W
- Deflated Dimensions - 26" x 11" x 30" (approximate)
- Maximum Capacity - 300 lbs (one person)
- Weight - 36 lbs
- Includes Travel Bag, PRO-Formance Seat, Quick Release Fin, Foot Rest and Owner's Manual
- Technologically advanced Hard Bottom floor
- UV resistant and low-stretch Polyester Cover
- Heavy duty polyester fabric-reinforced hull
- Unique SplashGuard
- Adjustable elastic straps for storage
- Heavy-duty Velcro adjustment system
- Integrated fishing rod-holders
- Handy paddle keepers
- Sturdy molded handles
- Threaded cockpit floor drains
- Aquaglide, Inc. warrants products to be free of defects in material or workmanship to the original RESIDENTIAL purchaser for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from date of purchase.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
- Unfortunately we do not offer international shipping services. For all orders shipping outside of the United States, please contact Aquaglide directly at the following website: www.Aquaglide.net
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.