Columbia™ Series is designed for recreational touring and all-around use. Loaded with convenient features, Columbia™ XP are among the most popular boats. The long waterline, flat rocker and fine, piercing bow provide outstanding tracking ability and great glide to cover long distances with ease. Built with Aquaglide® XP floor™ Technology for outstanding value and excellent paddling performance.
XP floor™ uses an inflatable chamber with Aquaglide® proprietary X-beam Technology to produce a stiff, durable PVC beam floor. Duratex™ hull material is blended with rugged 600d polyester for long-life and UV protection. Integrated Splash-Guards™ positioned fore and aft help keep paddlers dry while ample accessory straps grace the bow and stern for easy stowage. Soft neoprene pads line the gunwales for comfortable boarding and protection while underway. Sturdy molded handles are positioned around the boat for convenient boarding and transport. Comfortable Core™ seats provide an array of thoughtful features including, high backrest, plentiful mesh storage pockets, integrated fishing-rod holders, fore and aft seat straps and an infinite adjustment system. Fin system includes stiff, foiled performance fin with unique quick-release for easy setup. Convenient travel backpack included.
Product Specifications Dimensions
- Inflated Dimensions - 11' 4" L x 36" W
- Deflated Dimensions - 26" x 11" x 30" (approximate)
- Maximum Capacity - 300 lbs (one person)
- Weight - 36 lbs
- Includes Travel Bag, Core Seat, Quick Release Fin, Foot Rest and Owner's Manual
- UV resistant and low-stretch Polyester Cover
- Heavy duty polyester fabric-reinforced hull
- Unique SplashGuard
- Adjustable elastic straps for storage
- Heavy-duty Velcro adjustment system
- Integrated fishing rod-holders
- Handy paddle keepers
- Sturdy molded handles
- Threaded cockpit floor drains
- Aquaglide, Inc. warrants products to be free of defects in material or workmanship to the original RESIDENTIAL purchaser for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from date of purchase.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
- Unfortunately we do not offer international shipping services. For all orders shipping outside of the United States, please contact Aquaglide directly at the following website: www.Aquaglide.net
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.